2. Data Collection
Your data which you provide us to create your account to sign in Zigup will be kept/used/stored/stored. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. We collect the following types of Personal Information in the following ways:
– Name, Linkedin profile, eMail address, ID, password, country, city, contact number and latest company/organization that you were associated with, when the you sign up for alerts on the Zigup;
– All information and state of you when you sign up Zigup ; designation, role, preferredlocation, etc.
– Chatting history while using Zigup with other users : We collect information when you communicate through Zigup by sending, receiving, or engaging with messages in connection with our Services. We also use automatic scanning technology on messages to support and protect our site. For example, we use this technology to suggest possible responses to messages and to manage or block content that violatesour User Agreement or Professional Community Policies from our Services.
– All information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details including eMail address and mobile number, previous city, work experience, educational qualifications, a copy of your resume, etc. when you register and submit your resume on the Zigup;
– We also collect information from which you choose to sign in with your social media account to access our service; signing in through your API or social media account, you have the same effect as agreeing to the collection, storage and use of your registered resume on its and personal information
– Information from your device including log information and location information while you are using our service
– technical or other related information from your device to access Zigup as well as the device location, and it’s including you to log in with API
– We also collect and records all logs and cookies while you use our service, information of signed in device and IP address to control and monitor for protect fraud and illegal activities
– Collect the informations from you that agreed to store in Zigup
– User information obtained from companies related to you through our partnership
3. Use of Your Data
We will only use your personal data in reasonable and legal way to
– Provide our services and products to send you job alerts, recommended job and candidates
– Protect our Users and provide you with customer support
– to collect cookies and other technologies
– Guarantee the use of the service through the device you use preventing from hacked and theft
– manager your account
– Update our service
– Provide offers and ads related to Zigup
– Improve our service Zigup and its content to provide better features and services
– Comply with a legal obligation: Your Personal Information may be processed by Zigup, to the extent that such processing is necessary to allow Zigup to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be if Zigup is required to disclose your Personal Information to respond to a court order or required to retain specific records for a fixed period to comply with requirements under any applicable law.
– Protect our company if legally required
– To block or prevent illegal activities or users that infringe on the collected data or
– Promote our in-app promotion to you and others in addition to advertising our Services. We use Members’ data and content, especially contact numbers for invitations promoting membership, network growth, and our Services. – Do research or collect data and information such as market research, the survey of preferences, satisfaction, etc, for improving our Services and providing you or other users with the suitable information.
4. Sharing of Information
We, Zigup, restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know/or that information to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services and only share information within legally permissible and strictly with our affiliate companies.
– Share your personal information with third parties or a company signed by the company for the purpose of protecting your information or our information
– Share your personal information for the purpose of developing the our services
– Share your personal information within logging with API or other social media account
– For the purposes of personal information identification to determine who the user is
– For the purposes of marketing service for Zigup
– Third party advertisers to display advertisements to you when you visit the Platform. The third-party advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies). These companies may use information about you and your visits to this Platform and other web sites to provide advertisements on this Platform.
– In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Zigup’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
– Our affiliates and group companies to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and for provision of services;
5. Third Party Content :
6. Others – our efforts to protect your information
– Regular bug detection and monitoring
– Review for technical protection for protect collected information
– Update our service to detect new bugs as fraud
7. Cookies and other tracking technologies
– Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web-site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
– You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Platform.
8. Right of Users
You have the right to
– Change and correct your account information and data
– Access or delete your personal data and account ; you have choices to control your account and you are responsible for verifying who you are to protect your personal information.
– Consent to sharing of your personal information to third parties or our affiliates companies – for the disclosure of information to companies related to the services you provide from us.
10. Period of Data retention of Personal information
We only reserve the information provided by you while using our service. We will only keep/use/share the information you give until you delete your account. You have the right to close your account. At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Information will be deleted or archived in compliance with applicable laws.
11. Age Restrictions on Service Use
– to use the Platform, you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older.
– The minimum age for these purposes shall be eighteen (18), however if local laws require that you must be older to be able to lawfully provide the services over the Platform to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
– We are not responsible for the use of the service through age forgery or theft.